Search This Blog

Monday 5 March 2012

Research


To gather an understanding of how news package shows work and are precisely timed. I will research into existing shows to try and understand the importance of timing,structure and script. As I will be creating a package on buskers I will search on the internet by browsing through various websites to try and gather some ideas for my news package piece.


I need to include the following in order to cover the range of material that are to be included in a news package:


  • Piece to camera
  • Three Vox pops
  • Graphics
  • Voice Over
  • Interview

As my news package is based on street performers and busking culture I will look for packages that are similar, to try and understand how they are structured and the manner in which they are delivered to the public.



As a news package show I would like my piece to presented in similar way. However for my news package I will base my piece on the performers themselves and also support this with vox pops from the public. So will inform the public about buskers and gather their opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment